VGMaps
November 18, 2017, 04:17:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Blade 2 & Blades of Steel (NES)  (Read 2688 times)
DepecheMike

« on: July 10, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »

Hi Everyone,

It's great to join this community. I've been a regular contributor at MobyGames but I've taken a slight hiatus. In the meantime I've found this awesome site and wanted to contribute a bit here. I've started work on the maps for Power Blade 2 for the NES. I've completed the first level and will commence work on the remaining 5 or 6 levels later this week. I've also noticed a few "novelty" maps that other users have submitted such as ones for sports games or fighting games. I'm not knocking these of course since I think they're fantastic but I've also made a few including one for Blades of Steel which I can submit if it's deemed appropriate. Please let me know if this all sounds good and I look forward to many contributions. Regards.

-Mike
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »

Welcome!  Always nice to meet new mappers ready to have a go at contributing!

I've received your map of the Blades Of Steel rink.  I mentioned a couple tweaks that will make it just right.

I like NES platformers, so I'm looking forward to Power Blade 2!  I'm not actually sure if I've played that one though, despite having played the first one several times...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: