VGMaps
January 23, 2019, 08:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mario Kart DS maps?  (Read 4381 times)
The Ultimate Koopa

« on: February 08, 2010, 08:35:09 AM »

OK, so I'm a little confused. Basically, the main news mentions that maps for this game have been revised, but to me they don't look any different to what they were say, a week ago, when they were revised. What's new in the recent (about 2 days ago) revision of Mario Kart DS maps, as opposed to the revision from some time last month? I saw the newer maps, that Piranhaplant did which did not have the shots of the actual stages from an angle in a small area on the main map, but that was January, I think.
Piranhaplant

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 11:10:30 AM »

The maps definitely have been redone.  I have attached the old and new versions of GCN Yoshi Circuit so you can compare.

Games I have mapped--Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES), Mario Party 3 (N64), Super Mario Bros Deluxe (GBC), New Super Mario Bros. (DS), Mario Kart DS (DS)
The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 02:23:14 PM »

That's exactly what I was talking about.

In the January 30, 2010, it mentions Mario Kart DS (REVISED).
When I looked at the maps, I'm sure they were all revised.
The only thing I can think of, is that the January 30, 2010 update was only the new tracks and the February 7, 2010 was the Retro tracks?
Piranhaplant

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 02:21:41 PM »

That's correct, I did the Nitro GP one week and the Retro the next.

Games I have mapped--Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES), Mario Party 3 (N64), Super Mario Bros Deluxe (GBC), New Super Mario Bros. (DS), Mario Kart DS (DS)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: