VGMaps
November 25, 2017, 04:28:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Own Music Video  (Read 3048 times)
Will

« on: January 29, 2010, 08:24:16 AM »

Ever made your own music video? 2 Months ago I made my first and only music video. I call it "Music Video Starring Pepe and Penelope" with Bing Crosby's song "Straight down the Middle".  Smiley

You can find the music video on YouTube and let me know what you think.
Peardian

Busy busy

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »

I get ideas for some, but never act on them. Sad

Example: DKC2 "Assembly Line Apparitions" OC Remix with newspaper-/cardboard-like cutouts of Diddy & Dixie

MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 07:24:39 AM »

I made one for Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (with Curve's "Hell Above Water") that I'm sure you guys have seen, and I helped my brother with Super Smash Bros. Melee - Special Movie 2...hard to believe that was so many years ago.

I was going to make a Super Smash Bros. Brawl one based on Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" but then I thought Swingfly's "Something's Got Me Started" would be good.  Certain lines have pretty obvious imagery to go along with them:

"I'm running really fast" - Sonic
"Sound the alarm, ring-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling" - Mr. Game & Watch
"Adults and the children" - Link & Toon Link
"..diddy-diddy-dum..." - Diddy Kong

But of course I have too much on my plate that the free time I have isn't likely going to be making a video.  Still, it might be fun to do something one of these days.  My Adobe Premiere is probably a gazillion versions old now though.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:27:34 AM by JonLeung » Logged
Will

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »

I have made and submitted my second music video entitled "Two Chips & A Miss With Count Basie". This one is pretty short, but the actions match in time to the music tunes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: