Author Topic: Inactive account (0):  (Read 17828 times)

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

Inactive account (0):
« on: June 20, 2006, 03:06:58 am »
My account says it's inactive, but I don't remember getting any e-mail to activate it.

How do I activate my account?

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: Inactive account (0):
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 07:42:32 am »
I'll look into it.  That's weird if there was supposed to be an email or some sort of activation.  The fact that you can post sort of makes it seem redundant, doesn't it?

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 08:30:28 am »
It says (10): Provisional, now, whatever that means, just so you know.

Oh, also, how come when I go to the board index, this weird message replaces the boards:

Notice: SQL Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY `b`.`board_id` ORDER BY `b`.`board_name` in /home/jonleung/public_html/forums/includes/mysql.class.php on line 26

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jonleung/public_html/forums/includes/mysql.class.php on line 40

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/jonleung/public_html/forums/index.php on line 29

I can still access the boards by going to the Board Manager, but it's rather annoying having to do that every time.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 10:51:50 am »
I "possessed" you, then I went to the board manager and hit "Restore Defaults".  I sent a message out to everyone to do that, as I was adjusting the board permissions yesterday.  Your boards should be fine now.

If anyone else has any similar problems, an admin such as Inty and myself have the power to enter your account (without the need of a password, if you were wondering) and do whatever it is you are able to do (but maybe not know how).