VGMaps
August 03, 2015, 12:04:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: Road Runner's Death Valley Ralley Redo Maps  (Read 1749 times)
LTIan

« on: July 02, 2014, 11:06:54 PM »

I just got a confirmation from Will that he has abandoned Road Runner's Death Valley Rally SNES Mapping Project. Sad

Here's what he said:

"Hi! I've been extremely busy full-time. Sad to say, I have abandoned the SNES Road Runner. Sonic the Hedgehog styled games were never really my favorite sort of games to map, due to their lengthy structure and confusing points. I'm not likely to resume work on the project, but every now and then I'll find an opportunity to create more maps of some game. Cheers."

With Will now unable to continue Death Valley Rally, can anyone continue where he left off? Has anyone had any experiences with mapping from Sonic-like games?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:30:08 AM by LTIan » Logged
LTIan

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 03:20:09 PM »

Since Will's out of luck for mapping more maps from this game, would anyone else like to try?

LTIan

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »

Anyone at all?
LTIan

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 07:03:22 PM »

Anyone? Sad
vorpal86

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 06:29:01 PM »

You know I'm currently doing another game and I don't like to take on more than one game at a time but if no one shows up to complete this I'll give it a go. I played this game for a bit a long time ago when it came out and thought it was nice.

LTIan

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 02:11:14 PM »

Road Runner's Death Valley Rally is one of my favorite Looney Tunes games! Cheesy

I usually have trouble finding all of the flags.
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 09:15:57 AM »

I second this request only because it is part of my request for maps from games featured on a cover of Nintendo Power; this game in particular was on the December 1992 cover.

(1992 was a great year for the magazine, if I recall correctly, that was the year with those Mario and Zelda comics (which I heard just yesterday, the latter are being rereleased in a compilation by Viz, though it was already in a compilation book before).  But I digress...)

There, is that the endorsement you want?  I think it's great if this game or that game or some other game is mapped, but anyone can only do so much and so I don't really think you should be bumping this topic every month until someone hears you...just saying.
vorpal86

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 06:01:56 PM »

I'll see what I can do about getting it mapped. I'm more than half way done mapping King Colossus (J) now.

As far as NP mag goes I have every issue from 1 all the way to the late 90's and a year or so issues from 2005+. After 2000 the mag went down hill. But give me some time LTIan I'll try to accommodate. I have that RR issue as well.

Cheers
LTIan

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 10:32:41 PM »

Okie-dokie. Smiley
LTIan

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 08:45:48 AM »

Well, it looks like vorpal86's too busy with other things at the moment.

So...

would anyone else like to try mapping this game?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: