Author Topic: Shows you're watching right now  (Read 8951 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Shows you're watching right now
« on: July 09, 2006, 10:46:06 pm »
Well, it's summer, and thus there's not much on the air, but the advantage of being a Quebecois is that many channels around here will show new episodes of English shows dubbed in French, so essentially we get new episodes even during the summer.

So for me:

-Battlestar Galactica (season 1)

-Doctor Who (season 1)

I know we're lagging behind on those two and to be honest, they've already shown them but I missed many episodes of both and I'm slowly catching up during repeats.

-Desperate Housewives...

I know what you're going to say, what is a guy watching a woman's show like that? Doesn't he have  any testoterone left!? Well yeah, I admit I've grown to life the show. At first. it didn't interest me at all, since it seemed to be about a bunch of superficial woman living the perfect life . But I've been following it since they started showing Season 2 and now I really wish I had been paying attention during the first one, which is why I'm planning on renting the first season to get up to speed. I've already watched the first DVD and I have another five to go.

So, which shows are *you* into these days?

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Revned

RE: Shows you're watching right now
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 11:04:12 pm »
Uh... The Green Hornet ;)

Offline bustin98

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 11:13:26 pm »
I'm waiting for the new season of Stargate and Atlantis.

Toon Disney has been playing the old Dungeons and Dragons toon from the 80's. So I've been watching that. Now they need to resurect Visionaries.

---

Cool beans

Offline DarkWolf

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 09:43:52 am »
I usually find myself watching Discovery Science, Discovery Times, National Geographic, Commedy Central and such.  I could probably do without TV.  Internet is another story.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 10:03:23 am »
Oh yeah, forgot about a few:

-Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis (a channel here is going through every season of SG-1 from the first to the sixth with one episode everyday, which is neat considering I missed out on it when it first aired)

-Mythbusters

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)