VGMaps
September 21, 2018, 01:14:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Retro Game Challenge: Guadia Quest  (Read 4924 times)
Revned

« on: July 20, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »

I did some work on this awhile back but pretty much dropped it. I figured I'd post some of what I have, and maybe this topic will nag me sufficiently to get me to finish at some point.

No labeling yet - these are background only at the moment. I don't know for sure how much I want to include, but probably at least people in towns and place names on the world map.

Revned

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:17:30 PM »

Now that there's a fan translation of the second game, I felt obliged to map the Guadia Quest Saga world:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:16:22 PM by Revned » Logged

vorpal86

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »

I've seen snaps of this game and thought about what game it was. It looks appealing to me. I just learnt of the translation myself. I thought it was a stand alone game. But anyhow, it's good to see there is a fan translation. It's been a while since you posted on this game! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: