Author Topic: Contra IV: Hard Corps (Genesis)  (Read 35388 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Re: Contra: Hard Corps - Genesis
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 11:57:43 pm »
You can find the map of the first stage on VGMaps, but you'll have to wait a while for me to go back to that project. I just don't have the time needed to make good maps at the moment, though as always I'm hoping to get back to it someday.
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline darkmanx_429

Re: Contra: Hard Corps - Genesis
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 02:24:29 am »
I wish you the best TerraEsperz, but no time like the present! I really need those maps for my mod! If you (or anyone) could help me out in a timely fashion even if it means, just getting started, that would help me out tremendously!

Offline darkmanx_429

Contra Hard Corps- Genesis
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 10:58:18 am »
Can someone rip the stage maps from this game? Only stage 1 is available on the main thread and you can't find these maps anywhere?

Offline TerraEsperZ

Re: Contra Hard Corps- Genesis
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 03:24:33 pm »
I was the one who mapped Stage 1 several years ago. I always meant to go back and finish it since it is my favourite Contra game but I guess it just fell by the wayside. I fully intend to map it completely but unfortunately, thanks to having many different projects going on at the moment, you might have to wait several months, if not a year. I'd be sad to see someone else do it in my place but it wouldn't be right to claim the "exclusive rights" to map this game while not actually doing it over several years.

In short, just know that I really want to go back to it, but it will be a while unless someone else does it first.
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline darkmanx_429

Contra Hard Corps- Genesis
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »
Can someone help me out with the maps for this game. It was started about a year ago and then incomplete. I need stage 3 and onwards. If someone could help me out, I would be totally grateful, it's for me to use in  my fan-game in case you haven't heard about it:

http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,3623.0.html

I REALLY need these maps! Hopefully, someone can fulfill my request, I know it's tough to rip from the Genesis.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 03:25:44 pm »
Hey, it's me again. I've been meaning to pick up this project again, so if you don't mind waiting several weeks (or even months, my free time is running a bit short lately), I'll see about finally finishing these maps. I was already almost done with the "Pursue Deadeye Joe" when I stopped so that one will be done over the next few days.
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline darkmanx_429

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 06:21:48 am »
Hey, it's me again. I've been meaning to pick up this project again, so if you don't mind waiting several weeks (or even months, my free time is running a bit short lately), I'll see about finally finishing these maps. I was already almost done with the "Pursue Deadeye Joe" when I stopped so that one will be done over the next few days.
Thanks TerraEsperZ. You are coming to my rescue again! My fan-game shaping up real nice now, and I could use this maps!