Author Topic: Hello! I'm KungFuFurby  (Read 24071 times)

Offline Trop

Re: Hello! I'm KungFuFurby
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 08:45:23 am »
Ooh that's a spectacular collection.  It looks like somebody did Grandia too but what format is GMS?  Is that something I need that vgstream for?

Offline YelseyKing

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 01:00:27 pm »
Ooh that's a spectacular collection.  It looks like somebody did Grandia too but what format is GMS?  Is that something I need that vgstream for?

Yeah. Many of the soundtracks there are in assorted streamed formats, so yes, you'll need VGMStream. To that end, though, they, for the most part, work well.

Offline Trop

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 11:59:28 am »
I ripped all the tracks from Lodoss War but what do I do with them now?  I don't know how to time and tag or anything else.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 07:06:17 am by Trop »

Offline YelseyKing

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2014, 01:13:54 pm »
I ripped all the tracks from Lodoss War but what do I do with them now?  I don't know how to time and tag or anything else.
http://galensnature.com/Tank/LTS.zip

I can handle that part easily enough. What I'd need at bare minimum would be track titles (which you seem to have provided nicely) and ideally who composed the music. Also, do you want me to credit the set to Tropicon or Trop?

Offline Trop

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 03:54:30 pm »
Tropicon would be fine.  Also I left a screenshot in there of the music credits.  It says: sound by blue moon, yoshikatsu sakai, kyoko sakai.