Author Topic: Brain Age (DS) Bragging  (Read 22583 times)

Offline bustin98

• Administrator
RE: Brain Age (DS) Bragging
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 12:39:30 am »
I've had to adjust how I write '4'. I just do 'down - over - down' and it rgisters. Alot of times when I try to do it right it comes out as a 2 or a 7.

There have also been times where I draw a dot by accident and it puts the correct answer in.

I've been more interested in the Suduko game. I've played a number of the Basic level ones, getting 15 minutes on one of them. I'm sure if I had more confidence I'd get better times, but for now I just write the little numbers and go back to do the big ones.

---

Cool beans

Offline Revned

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 01:29:18 am »
I'd never actually played Sudoku until yesterday. It's interesting, but I think it'll get boring quickly. I can finish the Basic level ones in about 7 minutes.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 09:08:04 pm »
I did pretty well today, getting some more new "Personal Best" scores.  So I updated my best scores and times.

How are you guys doing?  If you've been playing somewhat regularly since getting it late last month, you should have unlocked all the challenges by now.

Anyone else want to post their best scores?

Offline Revned

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 10:31:21 pm »
I played every game every day for about 2 or 3 weeks, but then I started skipping days and/or only doing my favorite challenges. I was getting a brain age of 20 about 2/3 of the time. I might post my records later, but they aren't as good as yours. I could probably get them that good, but I'm not dedicated enough.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2006, 07:37:13 am »
Now this is amusing.

My supervisor was mentioning how her memory was going bad, so I briefly mentioned Brain Age to her last week.

Over the weekend she saw an ad for Brain Age in a fitness magazine and now she wants me to show it to her.

EDIT: I showed it to her today and she got a Brain Age of 63.  Then I laughed at her.  >_>

Offline bustin98

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2006, 03:36:09 pm »
I showed my mom. She has a brain age in the 70's. But she is in her late 50's . . .

---

Cool beans

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 01:03:27 pm »
I find Reading Aloud to be insane.  I'm not even reading aloud like I should be, yet I still get times that are "car speed".  WTF.