Author Topic: 3DNES - Turning NES games 3D  (Read 12865 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
3DNES - Turning NES games 3D
« on: June 30, 2016, 06:04:31 pm »
Interesting emulator that interprets game assets into 3D.  As I expected when I first saw this, it requires work on a user's part to correct the 3D interpretations of sprites and background elements but in the end, it's quite possible to 3Dify a number of games well.

Offline TerraEsperZ

Re: 3DNES - Turning NES games 3D
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 08:29:20 pm »
I remember seeing this process a number of months ago, and the major flaw seemed to be how the emulator was trying to determine the shapes and depth all by itself. But if the user can create some presets so that some elements always appear the same way, then the concept becomes a lot more usable in addition to looking a lot better.
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline StarFighters76

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 09:12:37 am »
Looks interesting.
Creator of over 4,300 maps on GameFAQs!

Offline EmmaOlivia

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 05:23:14 am »
 My NES keeps turning on and off?
I just bought an NES fromKeto Slim DietKetozinRapid Tone Keto Diet  ebay. When I plugged it on, it kept turning on and off. It didn't flicker on and off, it just turn on and off at a steady pace. I tried a different power adapter, but that didn't work. I opened it up several times and looked for any broken wires, but there wasn't any. What should I do?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 09:39:18 am by EmmaOlivia »

Offline Grizzly

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 07:55:31 am »
Turning on and off at a steady pace could be the result of a bad capacitor. They can be replaced with a new one easily most of the time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague