Author Topic: Y's: The Vanished Omens on Sega Master System, and hello!  (Read 6621 times)

Offline aleofjax

Y's: The Vanished Omens on Sega Master System, and hello!
« on: January 27, 2018, 08:09:08 am »
Hello VGMaps!

My name is Adam, and I'm a 38 year old father of four with a long-standing love of the classic games that were a part of my childhood. I remember spending days mapping the dungeons of Phantasy Star with pencil and graph paper. So Satisfying.

Lately, I've been playing another of my favorites, Y's: The Vanished Omens, and was thinking about building a screenshot map of the entire game. It's not so big that it would be too daunting, and I know the game better than any guide I've read (except for most enemy names). I thought I'd check to see if it had already been done, and stumbled across this site. When I saw the (quite impressive) list, and not my game, I decided that this would be a great place to contribute such a project. So...

This looked like the right place to introduce myself and call dibs on Y's: The Vanished Omens, for the Sega Master System. Not that I think someone else is going to beat me to it; it is pretty obscure. But I hope I can bring some attention to this classic. I feel it is the epitome of old-school fantasy-adventures. If anyone else has played it, or checks it out after reading this, let me know what you think.