VGMaps
November 23, 2017, 04:07:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parasite Eve (PSX)  (Read 9135 times)
mephea

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 05:54:25 AM »

i think im going to break each area into a separate map.  the first day is just such a large image file and it is kind of a task to look at.  I dunno though, i will find out soon if this is the best way to go.
JonLeung
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 10:22:50 AM »

How's this coming along, mephea?  I'm suddenly curious.
mephea

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 07:03:37 AM »

it's coming, life is starting to get hectic for me and we're about to move again, to a place without broadband (again) anyhow, im halfway through day 2, but i did stop for ff12.  now im done with that and i will go back to this and tmnt.  

the reason im so slow on parasite eve is because the ps emulator makes my pc ack retarded.  O_O  ill be done one day.
TerraEsperZ

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 10:18:29 AM »

Sorry for taking so long to comment on that first map. I think it looks good. I've never played the game but it really helps that the areas are linked logically and connecting arrows aren't going all over the map. My only criticism is that it's not completely obvious at first glance what is a room and what is a cinematic, but I have no idea how to differenciate them (differently colored border maybe?) but that's just me. I'm eager to see more Smiley

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me

Current project that I really should try to finish:
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)
-Lilly Looking Through (PC)

Pending project:
-A ton of stuff that will never be finished
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: