VGMaps
February 21, 2018, 07:42:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Checklists  (Read 4374 times)
Thraxian

« on: April 24, 2006, 06:54:44 AM »

I've just started playing some of my old favorites again, namely, the Zelda games like Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, and stuff of that nature.  

What I've been unable to find is a site that has checklists for 100% completion of the game.  I'm one of those nutcases who likes to 100% games when possible, just to say I've done it.  It would be really helpful to have a checklist (either online or printable) that allows me to track my progress in the game.

Anyone know of any sites that contain 100% completion checklists?  (Unfortunately, Google doesn't like the '%' so searches are mostly futile).  

Printable checklists are easy enough, so long as the checklist is minimal enough to print the checklist to 1 or 2 pages (small fonts).  Online checklists would be nice too.  Either using cookies or online accounts, you can click the checkboxes on the website which are saved between sessions, or a unique code can be generated (probably non-dictionary alphanumeric) which can be entered to remember the checkbox status for the next visit.

While this is a maps website, usually mapping involves following some checklist to ensure the entire map and all appropriate data is collected.  Adding a checklist shouldn't be too big of a jump from mapping, and I was wondering if that was a possibility for the future of vgmaps.
TerraEsperZ

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 09:45:31 AM »

Well, I know that I often use GameFAQs to get lists of all the items and secrets for example. I also make sure to play the game through just in case I can find something new. Obscure games don't always have complete FAQs, as I found out with Treasure Master for the NES.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me

Current project that I really should try to finish:
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)
-Lilly Looking Through (PC)

Pending project:
-A ton of stuff that will never be finished
Revned

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 09:47:11 AM »

"I often uses" Tongue

Don't you wish we could edit things?

EDIT: I can, and I can edit your posts, too!  So I fixed Terra's post.  Remind me to check about your edit abilities later.  -JonLeung

EDIT: I can, and I can? Leung you're lucky you can edit posts! Eheh. -Inty

EDIT: I was saying I can edit posts (as in, my own) and that I can edit other people's posts as well.  Why are we getting all gramatically anal on Revned's post?

EDIT: Revned started it lole. Fiasco. Dropped/10

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: