Author Topic: wii!  (Read 6920 times)

Offline mephea

wii!
« on: March 08, 2007, 09:12:45 pm »
saying hi 2 u guys. im on my wii!  ;)

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: wii!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 10:09:47 pm »
Well, it's about damn time you showed your face around here girl! So how's life, and are you looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy?

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: wii!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 07:43:19 am »
That reminds me, I should give out my Wii Console # again.  I gave it to Revned and bustin98 but since then I had to get my Wii replaced, so I have a new #.

Stupid thing about the replacement is that while everything else was transferred over properly (saves, settings, record of downloaded VC games, Wii Points, etc.), the one thing that wasn't - the console # - also affects the Miis.  Now Miis I created before the replacement can't be edited because it thinks they were created on "someone else's" Wii.

There's a Bluetooth fix for that (actually more of a hack to change the values tied to a Mii), but my computer isn't equipped with Bluetooth, so I may be asking someone that has a Wii AND a Bluetooth to do some experiments with some of the Miis I'm not TOO attached too, to see how easy it is to fix.  It involves the Mii Mega-Mall and Mii Editor...

I think I'd send you a copy of my Mii, then you'd load it onto your Wii Remote, then you'd drop it into your PC using the Mii Mega-Mall software, then you'd edit its Wii Console # and/or MAC address from my old Wii's values to my new Wii's values using the Mii Editor.  Then you'd send it back to your remote using the Mii Mega-Mall, then back to your Wii, and then back to me, and if it works (and retains specific records like in Wii Sports) then that would be awesome.