Author Topic: Happy (late) Birthday JonLeung :) !  (Read 6400 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Happy (late) Birthday JonLeung :) !
« on: April 09, 2007, 05:47:04 pm »
Yeah, I know I'm a few days late (what with Easter and all) but it's heartfelt all the same. Hope you partied as much as you wanted and got lots of expensive/meaningful/useful presents :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: Happy (late) Birthday JonLeung :) !
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 06:04:41 pm »
Does a +10.77% raise at work count as a present?

I only really got money.  The only other thing that I got, my brother put no effort into.  He's like "Buy A Link To The Past on the Virtual Console and I'll pay for it."  What, he couldn't be bothered to even put in the two clicks to actually get it?  >_<

I didn't really party.  I played all of A Link To The Past (and got 100% in the sense that I talked to every NPC and went in every cave and finished it in 000 "games", according to its save counter), and am now in the process of finishing Final Fantasy VI Advance.  Kinda oldschool geeky.  But I went to church for first time in a long time to see a friend get baptized, and we went for lunch with a bunch of friends right after so I wasn't totally antisocial.  Good times.  This long weekend was much needed, and at least when I go back to work tomorrow I can at least be happy that I'm making more money.

Thanks for acknowledging it, Terra.  Kinda wish I wasn't getting older now, actually, but it can't be helped.  At least it was a pretty good weekend.

Offline RT 55J

RE: Happy (late) Birthday JonLeung :) !
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 06:41:37 pm »
If you consider the alternatives to aging, it doesn't sound that bad.

---

Dot? Dot. Dot!