Author Topic: Sega Genesis Mini - full map set  (Read 36469 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: Sega Genesis Mini - full map set
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2023, 01:27:10 pm »
Anybody working on them at the moment?

Not that I am aware of.

I do know there's one mapper I floated the idea past who is interested in possibly eventually doing it, but has 15 other projects they're prioritizing that would come first, so it may not be anytime soon.  If you want to beat them to the punch, you probably could do it... or just call dibs.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: Sega Genesis Mini - full map set
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2023, 01:15:58 pm »
G.E.R. has dealt the finishing blow by contributing maps for Phantasy Star (IV): The End Of The Millennium!

That is it for the Sega Genesis Mini!  Hooray!

How does it feel to have mapped about 1/3 of the entire Genesis Mini library all on your own, G.E.R.?

We can talk about the Mega Drive Mini or the Sega Genesis Mini 2, perhaps.  Or one of the other ones like the TurboGrafx 16.  And I should update the original post to be like the NES/Super NES: Classic Edition topics and make a front page thumbnail sometime.  I'm swamped with stuff with the moment, but it will be done at some point.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this!
Once more, that includes
G.E.R., John Brain, DarkWolf, George s, TerraEsperZ, xyzbilliu, Dammit 9x, Vorpal86, Anonymous, Tymbrimi, zagato blackfist, Cleeem, ScHlAuChi, Apocalypse612, Grizzly, Geminiman, Stealth, Ultragm2003, Captain Drake, Jester, Spinjump, WKSchraff and Cleeem.
Great work, everybody!