VGMaps
December 10, 2018, 10:40:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro Machines 2 (Game Gear)  (Read 8613 times)
The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 10:53:23 AM »

"Ferry Fiasco" seems a little incorrect (even though it's what it says in the game) -- it should really be called "Plate Peril", as it's exactly the same as Plate Peril in the Game Boy and Game Boy Color versions (which replace Ferry Fiasco) <_<
Maxim

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 11:05:44 PM »

Well, matching the game seems correct to me. The GG version is missing most of the level-specific effects - the cue, dervishes, traffic, sponge, etc - but still has level names as if they were there.
The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »

Yeah, just seems odd -- Plate Peril is much more appropriate, don't you think? I'm not saying you should ask Jon to change it, since it's "officially" called Ferry Fiasco (even though there isn't a sponge that acts as a ferry across the wide river, that is "the kitchen sink". I also wonder why some tracks have different names in the SNES, GB/C versions etc.
For example, Whine On! is called Spills N Thrills on the SNES, and just Spill Thrills on the GB/C. Likewise, Driller Killer is called Toolbox Terror on the GB, GBC, and SNES versions.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: