Author Topic: Transformers Animated - Megatron Rising  (Read 6208 times)

Offline TerraEsperZ

Transformers Animated - Megatron Rising
« on: March 29, 2008, 02:45:47 pm »
I haven't talked about the series much since it began because while I enjoy it, I don't think many other people here do.

But I figured I could at least post one of the coolest bit yet, and to me the coolest Transformers reformatting ever! All you have to know is that the Decepticon leader, Megatron, reduced to being a disassembled head and hand for most of the season, is finally restored to his former glory thanks to the power of the Allspark Key.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6EMsVqhw1s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6EMsVqhw1s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The coolest part? Megatron puts Isaac Sumdac, his naive benefactor, into his hand just prior to his rebuilding. While he's being rebuilt, he closes his fist on Sumdac, then his hand gets reattached, and Megatron makes a show of opening his hand just to show that it is now *empty*. I wonder what happened to the naive little guy :)?

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline StarFighters76

RE: Transformers Animated - Megatron Rising
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:03:59 am »
Just watched Part 2, and wow, there is alot of interesting new developments and twists. Definitely can't wait for Season 2 to begin next week!

---

Creator of over 670 maps on GameFAQs. ^_^
Creator of over 4,300 maps on GameFAQs!

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Transformers Animated - Megatron Rising
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 08:51:06 pm »
I'm downloading it now. I just wish I didn't have to wait a whole month to see the rest (since I leave on a trip to China on Monday until the end of April).

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)