Author Topic: 2007/11: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA) - Peardian  (Read 20451 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
2007/11: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA) - Peardian
« on: October 31, 2007, 08:53:10 pm »
User posted image
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

For this month's "Maps of the Month" featurette, I wish to draw your attention to Peardian's Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA) maps.

One of the biggest hits on the GBA, this RPG featuring everyone's favorite super plumbers brings us to a new land - instead of the Mushroom Kingdom, we visit the adjacent Beanbean Kingdom.  Mario and Luigi (and even Bowser) venture there to reclaim Peach's voice from the evil Cackletta, and it's no less an adventure than any they have ever been on!

As you would expect from a Mario game, the Beanbean Kingdom is vibrant.  And as you would expect from an RPG, it's also vast.  To fully map out a Mario RPG would be a feat for anyone, but it's a repeat accomplishment for VGMaps.com's biggest Mario fan, Peardian, who had mapped out Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars a couple years ago (and that was featured as Maps of the Month as well).

So to recognize the effort put into making these "superstar" maps, Peardian's Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga maps will be known as VGMaps.com's Maps of the Month for November 2007.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:36:13 pm by JonLeung »

Offline RT 55J

RE: 2007/11: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA) - Peardian
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 09:20:26 pm »
Great maps, but I absolutely hate how the developers put very little effort into making the rooms fit together.

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: 2007/11: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA) - Peardian
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:29:42 am »
Both Superstar Saga and Super Mario RPG look like interesting and good-looking game, but I usually suck at classic RPG games. Yet I'd be willing to give them a try, but looks like I'l need a new computer to do it.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)