VGMaps
January 20, 2018, 06:19:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9000th map!  (Read 2413 times)
JonLeung
Administrator

« on: March 01, 2008, 08:54:17 PM »

Well, Zeric did it!  (...reminds me of the third-last line of the second-last episode of the original animated Transformers..."Zarak did it!" Tongue)

The 9000th map is - and I'm not even joking - Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. - World 8-4!  The original Bowser's Castle puts us at 9000!

Okay, okay, I did have a lot of submissions this week.  When I saw that I had 32 maps to go, and that there were exactly 32 maps of SMAS:SMB, I kind of had Zeric's submissions jump the queue.  Tongue

The next map I'll put up will put our number of maps at...well, we'll let Vegeta say it...

EDIT: Because it was a single map, which I thought would be quicker to do, I decided to put up Geminiman's Flame Mammoth stage map from Mega Man X...so now we're over 9000!  And the rest of Super Mario All-Stars is up now too.  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: