Author Topic: The Return of osrevad  (Read 12698 times)

Offline osrevad

The Return of osrevad
« on: April 17, 2008, 04:37:58 pm »
It's been two whole years since I've been here. I'm really not sure how many people here know me.

I got back from my missionary trip last Wednesday night, April 9th. I've been meaning to post here sooner, but I've been pretty swamped with other things to catch up on, such as applying for college and other matters.

Anyways, it's good to be back. I still have the same love, for all kinds of maps, which I had before my mission. However, it's going to be a struggle to find the time to contribute to the site as much as I used to. My old computer was inherited by my little brother, so currently I don't have a computer of my own that I can work non-stop like before.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Also, my email address is This Username + @gmail.com

Offline KingKuros

RE: The Return of osrevad
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 06:03:08 pm »
I remember you.  Welcome back!

Offline Eggz

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 09:32:54 pm »
Welcome back osrevad. I'm glad to hear that your mission was fulfilling for you and I do hope it was the kind of experience you were looking for. And of course we're always happy having an old hand back on deck. :)

Good luck with college applications. I know what you're going through; I recently just had to deal with applying for a school transfer.

---

This looks like a job for Science!
This looks like a job for Science!

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 09:47:19 pm »
Welcome back, osrevad!  :D

I've given you your Mapmaker Of The Month items.

Looking forward to seeing more maps, and nice to have you back in any case.

Caught up on Wii games yet?  ;)

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 12:47:22 am »
Welcome back Osrevad (yes, I'm adding a capital O since it's a sort of name otherwise it makes my heart bleed :(). Hope you hang around for a long while :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Grizzly

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 11:31:38 am »
Welcome back, osrevad.

The two years have gone by very fast for me, so I surely do remember you :)

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 04:38:19 pm »
Most things seem to go by fast in retrospective. :P

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 04:58:32 pm »
So, what's on your plate now, osrevad?

Offline osrevad

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 03:52:19 pm »
I forgot that I made this topic. It's good to see that there are still quite a few people on this board still that I know.

TerraEsperZ, you can use as many capital letters as you want to with my name. I think I actually prefer it that way now.

JonLeung said: So, what's on your plate now, osrevad?

Today I registered for classes at the Community Classes. Just an English and Math class for the summer, although it's my first time going to a college. The quarter starts June 23rd.

The fact that my Math Textbook alone costs $150 is kind of discouraging, plus there's the "optional" $50 "Solutions Book" that goes with it. Somebody must be making a lot of money.

I haven't gotten another job yet. I have no plans to get one until at least this fall.

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 05:35:59 pm »
Hey, osrevad? Remember back on November 22, 2005 when you made your eyes bleed with those MKDS pixel-perfect maps? In the first post, you posted the Delfino Square map, and then "the same map, but with sloppy color coding. Blue is water, green is grass, and I guess the brown is the buildings" as quoted from the actual post?

About that "sloppy color coding thing"? Do you have access to the picture, because the URL that was given:

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1795/delphinosquare20oo.png

doesn't work... and all of the pictures in Revned's posts from the same topic seem to work, so it can't be a case of "expiration" <_<

Offline Revned

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 05:56:34 pm »
That URL works for me...

Offline The Ultimate Koopa

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 06:49:03 pm »
It don't for me <_< it just doesn't load at all...

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 07:27:04 pm »
It works for me too. I have no idea what's wrong with your connection.

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman

Offline osrevad

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 07:29:15 pm »