Author Topic: What's the name of that comic?  (Read 6409 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
What's the name of that comic?
« on: November 10, 2008, 02:12:31 pm »
Someone told me about a good webcomic a while back, but I can't remember the title (and by extension, where it is).  The title I think was one word, I think it was a foreign or made-up-to-be-foreign-sounding word.

It was originally a student comic for a university paper, then it was put online when the paper didn't want to continue it (or something like that).

The whole story featured a guy waking up in a phone booth, apparently buried by concrete rubble, and not remembering who he was or how he got there.  Using a few items he had with him, he eventually figures out where he is, and by extension who he is and how he got trapped there.

There's a lot of math involved, like when he figures out how much longer he can survive if he drinks his own urine and how much more air he'd be able to get if he managed to dig into the next phone booth over (once he determines that there is another one there).

It was quite interesting and I want to recommend it to a friend, if anyone knows/remembers what I'm talking about.

Anyone?

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: What's the name of that comic?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 02:28:23 pm »
I never read it, but I found out about it with a quick Google search: it's called Fleep

---

Current projects: Bucky O'Hare (NES), Metal Storm (NES), Clock Tower (SNES), Ristar-The Shooting Star (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline DarkWolf

RE: What's the name of that comic?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 02:59:09 pm »
Kind of interesting.