Author Topic: Your favourite flash game  (Read 9134 times)

Offline Will

Your favourite flash game
« on: May 27, 2008, 01:50:04 pm »
Hey Nintendo Legend of Zelda fans and mapmakers. Here's a link which will fascinate you and you'd care to try this one out. On http://www.freegamesblog.org/zelda/ ,you will find a flash game of "Zelda" a remake of the SNES classic game. If you enjoy it, why not say what you think. I don't find it as enjoyable as the original game but do try it out. It must be a fan game so I think mapping it out is out of the question.

Offline Eggz

RE: Your favourite flash game
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 02:21:56 pm »
It's pretty buggy if you ask me. Enemies kept getting stuck in cliffs, I kept getting stuck in cliffs, the arrow soldier didn't really shoot his arrow, but it stayed on-screen until you walked into it, even if you moved to another screen, an area I assumed to be a path just reset the screen instead... Not to mention that I couldn't for the life of me find the temple. It needs some major work.

---

This looks like a job for Science!
This looks like a job for Science!

Offline DarkWolf

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 03:31:02 pm »
I once found a site with a "3d" pong game.  It was the ultimate time killer.

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 04:37:34 pm »
Some favorites, sorted by genre:

Platform/Puzzle: Portal 2D

Strategy: Dice Wars

Action: Leading Edge

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 04:58:13 pm »
Here's a nice one I found posted on another forum:

Chronotron

It's a nice little puzzle where each level requires you to go back in time to the beginning of the puzzle and work with your previous self (or selves) to solve it *without* causing a paradox.

In each level, you need to collect a time circuit for your time machine. Let's say the circuit is behind a door activated by a hot switch. You start by standing on the switch for a few seconds, then go back to your time machine. The puzzle begins again, with your previous self repeating the actions you just did, so while he's holding the door open, you have to grab the circuit and then come out before your old self leaves the switch to enter the time capsule. You then end the level by entering the capsule yourself, since every versions of you need to exit to prevent a paradox. It's really neat and not at all easy, especially in the later levels.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Current projects: ?????? (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man V (GB), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), etc
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Revned

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 05:13:29 pm »
DarkWolf Said:
I once found a site with a "3d" pong game.  It was the ultimate time killer.

Curve ball? That game is awesome.