VGMaps
October 20, 2018, 09:40:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MS Paint Adventures  (Read 2686 times)
JonLeung
Administrator

« on: March 10, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »

MS Paint Adventures

I only discovered this a month or two ago, and was caught up in the bizarre story of Problem Sleuth.  What starts out as a hand-drawn comic spoofing a point-and-click noir adventure game becomes a strange battle for the universe.  The final boss battle is a long and drawn-out sequence that takes almost a thousand pages, which is half of the entire series.  0_0

And from the looks of it, the whole thing finally ended today.

Check it out if you haven't already.  But you'll need a LOT of time on your hands.
RT 55J

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »

I found this a couple months ago and binged through the entire archive in a couple days, but haven't looked at it since. I guess I don't have any excuse for not reading it, now that the current story is finished.

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman

TerraEsperZ

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

I loved the whole thing, and I'm actually a bit sad it has ended, but I was kinda getting tired of the boss fight against Demon Mob King. When he used "DMK: LADDER TO HELL" (go ahead and check it out), I was nearly chocking myself. I missed the early strips when we were still discovering the world.

Still, it's a great webcomic for fans of old adventure games, and definitely worth browsing the archive.

---

Current projects: Bucky O'Hare (NES), Metal Storm (NES), Clock Tower (SNES), Ristar-The Shooting Star (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES)

Current project that I really should try to finish:
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Pending project:
-A ton of stuff that will never be finished
Maxim

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 02:50:00 AM »

It looks cool, if rather long. I'm going to try downloading it (seems to be working so far...) and then converting it into something I can view on a DS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: