Main Boards > VGMaps Social Board

YouTube channel! (JonLeung1)

<< < (2/22) > >>

JonLeung:
Got my first dislike on this latest one...

Could be because I called out Super Smash Bros. players who turn items off as "elitist".  If not that, then maybe it's someone who doesn't like when I referenced Jessica Chobot pointing out the proper pronunciation of "AT-AT".  Or it could be that even though this addendum was longer than expected, that I still failed to mention an N64 game that they love.

In any case, aside from it being noteworthy that I have to mention it, I won't let it get me down.  It actually kind of makes me feel "legit", as on the Internet, somebody's going to hate on anything.  Plus if I really am going to make a career out of this, it was bound to happen sometime.  And as a friend pointed out, getting a dislike probably means it's more than just friends and family watching my videos, so it's getting out there!

JonLeung:

I share my thoughts on the Nintendo Switch reveal, including why I think the switch ability is a feature, not a "gimmick".  What do you think?

JonLeung:

I know there are some Mega Man fans here!  In the "Mega Man: Robot Master Challenge", I ask six of my friends to try to name all 86 Robot Masters.

JonLeung:
An old idea (dating back to 2008), but may be the start of a new sub-series on my channel.

JonLeung:

An unboxing video will follow soon, probably in a day or two.  Hopefully sooner rather than later, so I can get back to Zelda: Breath Of The Wild!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version