Main Boards > VGMaps Social Board

Make this place more active!

(1/3) > >>

Inty:
Make a topic, post a few messages. Come on guys!

TerraEsperZ:
Personally, I'm kinda waiting for the specialized forums to post some of my stuff.

...and I'm still wary of seeing the board being reset a few more times until everything is mostly stable to post anything elaborate...

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me

Inty:
Backups will be made every night as of when the cPanel is back up on the host. Don't worry about posts going missing. I can assure you they won't.

---

Listen well...will you marry me? Are you well in the suffering?

JonLeung:
And after Inty shows me how to properly back things up, I'll be doing it myself periodically.  I can guarantee you I was the most pissed of everyone here when they were lost...again...when I only approved the new forums on the very promise that nothing would be lost.  But I shouldn't keep going back there, now should I?

Inty's learned his lesson.  And if you still don't trust him, I hope you'll be happy to know that I'll be doing the backing up as well.

Inty:
Lole. They all hate me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version