Author Topic: Mega Man Maps  (Read 579394 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
RE: Mega Man Maps
« Reply #360 on: January 18, 2009, 08:17:41 am »
Should I point out the new map, or do I let marioman or TenguMan do it?  :)

Offline Will

« Reply #361 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:55 am »
So far so good with MM9. What exactly is fake about Fake Man? Judging by the police hat on his head in the icon, he must be a fake in society sense of speaking and that would describe him in a nutshell is an "Imposter" to either Dr. Light or the people or both.

Offline marioman

« Reply #362 on: January 18, 2009, 12:02:11 pm »
Awesome.  Thanks for the new map TenguMan.  Only 4 normal stages to go.

Will said:

What exactly is fake about Fake Man? Judging by the police hat on his head in the icon, he must be a fake in society sense of speaking and that would describe him in a nutshell is an "Imposter" to either Dr. Light or the people or both.

Fake Man is a fake police robot.  In Mega Man 9, Fake Man "arrests" Dr. Light and takes him to Wily's fortress.

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #363 on: January 27, 2009, 06:48:24 am »
The same guy who made that Gimmick! editor is making a Mega Man X editor. Since screens in the SNES MM games are actually 256 pixels tall, I think the games should be remapped once his releases a workable version.

Link to a post containing lots of pics

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman

Offline marioman

« Reply #364 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:32 am »
OK, Geminiman ripped the map for the Power Room from Mega Man Zero 2.  Unfortunately, I forgot to include the Resistance base in my map count, so there are still 14 maps left.  Thanks Geminiman.

Offline marioman

« Reply #365 on: March 14, 2009, 11:35:01 am »
Will has some new BN2 maps up.  Good job.  It seems that he is really close to completion.  I will try and update the percentage on the first post if Will can give me an idea of what areas still need to be mapped.  *hint hint*

Offline Will

« Reply #366 on: March 14, 2009, 12:12:28 pm »
Hint granted. There are the remaining 4 Undernet Sectors left, the WWW Internet sectors, a few device systems and last but not least the Kotobuki town and the Gospel Base. I'm not sure about the map count but I'll certainly work on it.

Offline marioman

« Reply #367 on: March 14, 2009, 01:14:36 pm »
OK, thanks.  So lets see...

4 Undernet sectors

+ 3 WWW sectors

+ 15 Kotobuki rooms/areas

+ 2 Gospel Base sectors

+ device systems (I'll guess 5)

That comes out to (my guess of) 29 maps left.  Which means there are about 20% left.  I'll put that for now.  Sound good?

Offline Will

« Reply #368 on: March 31, 2009, 08:32:23 am »
This week I have submitted a large amount of Battle Network 2 maps. It's gonna be a huge update soon probably. Now I have precisely 146 maps out of 153 maps. All thats left are the 3 WWW sectors and the 4 Undernet sectors.

Offline marioman

« Reply #369 on: April 01, 2009, 06:36:42 am »
Nice.  Thanks for giving an update on the map count.  I will update the list as soon as the maps are uploaded.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #370 on: April 13, 2009, 10:56:06 am »
The latest (and very late, sorry) Mega Man: Battle Network 2 maps are up.  There are 33 various ones, mostly including the Kotobuki Condo.

Will, when the game is complete, you might want to send me a file listing of how I should order all the maps.

Offline marioman

« Reply #371 on: April 13, 2009, 01:00:06 pm »
List updated.  I don't see the WWW sectors, so I assume that they are the only 3 of those and 1 Undernet sector left.  That comes to 4 maps.  Keep up the good work Will.

Offline Will

« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2009, 11:57:47 am »
Megaman Battle Network 2, I have finished entirely today. I am immediately onto Megaman Battle Network 3. I have no idea whether I should be starting Blue or White first, but I've decided to start Blue first. I'll find out what the difference between the two colours in MBN3 are.

Offline marioman

« Reply #373 on: April 17, 2009, 04:21:12 pm »
Congratulations Will.  As usual, the list will be updated as soon as the maps are uploaded.

Good luck with BN3.  You may want to look at this guide to get an idea of the differences are between the games.  It looks like the only differences are the bosses and the chips, so no big deal.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #374 on: April 18, 2009, 09:04:00 am »
The Mega Man: Battle Network 2 maps are up.

I just have to check on Will Mallia about a few things, including that I may be missing one...but otherwise, it's done.

Great job as always, Will, but you've got your hands full if you intend to tackle every Mega Man Battle Network game!