General Boards > Maps In Progress

My mapping projects

(1/6) > >>

dark_lord_zagato@yahoo.co:
In Progress

Deadly Towers [NES]

Stumped... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beavis and Butt-Head: Bunghole In One [PC]
Can't view maps because no freedom of movement. I actually have the original CDs for both of these games but i'm not sure how exactly I would hack a PC game.

Beavis and Butt-Head: Do-U [PC]
Can't get the HUD or the sprites off the screen.

Double Dragon [Game Gear]
I can't seem to find a ROM of this game that actually works.

Atlas Videos has my permission to use my maps in their Youtube videos.

I'll have to fix some of my Roger Rabbit maps after i'm done with Noid. Apparently you can get into those locked buildings after all. Man, all these years and i never knew...

TerraEsperZ:
Are you going to map both Yo! Noid and Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru? I know both games feature very similar if not identical levels in terms of structure, but it would be really cool to switch from one version of a level to the other just to see how radical the changes are.

And about Roger Rabbit, it's always both weird and cool to realized you completely overlooked part of a game way after the fact :).

Yeah, i'm mapping both versions of this game at the same time. When i finish a stage i can toggle back and forth between the maps and see how none of the items move. It's great for double checking for errors.

I only found out about the locks when i watched Mike Matei play Roger Rabbit on Youtube, but yeah, the biggest shocker about that is one of the locked buildings is an alternate store. :)

I made these alternate world maps for Little Ninja Brothers just for fun. The pallette swap effects the entire world map when you enter or leave the snowfield and if you use codes to walk through the mountains you can avoid swapping it back. In the first image I turned the snowfield into the "sunfield," and in the second one the entire map is winterized.

I also have a map of Kung Fu Heroes done in the same format as Ninja Boy but I can't submit it because there's already maps posted for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version