General Boards > Map Gab

Sega Genesis Mini - full map set

<< < (2/10) > >>

JonLeung:
George s (or his brother, I guess) submitted the screens for Columns!

GHS:
How can games like Road Rash and Space Harrier be mapped?

G.E.R.:
I find the Earthworm Jim maps for SNES in the atlas. If I remember it right, the SNES/Genesis maps is similary.
But I see that there are one map for EJ2 is missing. It's a not-platformed level between Villi People and Puppy Love Act 2. I just wanted to play this game a long time and I think that I will rip this level on next week.

JonLeung:
Thanks, G.E.R., for submitted full maps of the Genesis versions of Earthworm Jim and its sequel, which I put up last night.  Surprised they haven't been mapped until now, and the first one checks another one off this list.

I guess I didn't mention yet: my brother got me a Sega Genesis Mini this past Christmas - though the only game I made time to play fully so far is Mega Man: The Wily Wars.  It was fun but I didn't think the three new Robot Masters were super great - but I guess they still have a legacy, because I more recently bought Sonic & Mega Man: Worlds Collide (as well as Worlds Unite, its sequel), a comic series involving Mega Man and Sonic's worlds, obviously, and (though I'm sure they showed up in the Mega Man comics earlier,) I like that the three new Robot Masters are collectively referred to as the "Genesis Unit".

GHS:
anyone doing Light Crusader? I think I might be interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version