General Boards > Map Gab

The Lion King (SNES)

(1/3) > >>

Grizzly:
Finally I've finished that difficult seventh stage, so here's a map of it for your viewing pleasure.

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdestiny5vd.png

I hope that the rest of the game (three stages) will  be easy so that it won't take too long anymore.

PS: I still miss the possibility to write in colours or to use link images.

Revned:
Very nice looking map. I really like the starry background.

Grizzly:
Thanks! :)

To make a big starry background was the easiest way how I could expand the original background image to fit the whole map:

I also tried to do something with the bottom jungle but it didn't look good, so I kept it unchanged for the big map.

TerraEsperZ:
That looks really great Grizzly! I really like the way you rework the gradiant in the backgrounds to both expand them *and* make them look much better :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me

JonLeung:
TerraEsperZ Said: That looks really great Grizzly! I really like the way you rework the gradiant in the backgrounds to both expand them *and* make them look much better :)

Hmmm, I remember a discussion TerraEsperZ had with, I think wileee, as far back as the PIGN boards, about changing things for aestheticism.  While I'd be hesitant to alter foreground elements, Grizzly is making a compelling case for background elements.

Awesome job!

Hey, that's weird...I was the last one to post here but the recent posts thing says Terra was...

EDIT: Never mind...I apparently "fixed" it by deleting it and reposting...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version