VGMaps

General Boards => Maps In Progress => Topic started by: TimbreWulf on October 08, 2026, 02:06:48 AM

Title: Keith Courage in Alpha Zones [Majin Eiyuuden Wataru]
Post by: TimbreWulf on October 08, 2026, 02:06:48 AM
I worked with the US version since that's the one I'm familiar with. I remember some old magazines had maps for some of the stages (forgot which one) but was surprised it's not available online.

I mapped each stage over the last couple of days.

I'm not familiar with the submission process.

Since it won't let me upload a zip, I'll post them here.

Title: Re: Keith Courage in Alpha Zones [Majin Eiyuuden Wataru]
Post by: TimbreWulf on October 08, 2026, 02:08:52 AM
Part 2:
Title: Re: Keith Courage in Alpha Zones [Majin Eiyuuden Wataru]
Post by: TimbreWulf on October 08, 2026, 02:09:57 AM
Part 3:
Title: Re: Keith Courage in Alpha Zones [Majin Eiyuuden Wataru]
Post by: TimbreWulf on October 08, 2026, 02:11:16 AM
Last part.