Author Topic: Umihara Kawase [COMPLETE]  (Read 67379 times)

Offline Raccoon Sam

Re: Umihara Kawase [COMPLETE]
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 12:13:47 am »
Yeah, the longer you play the game, the probability of the game throwing you to an END-field 28 increases. I don't know what would be the best way to imply this.
I'm also in the middle of sending these maps to TASVideos.org's well-forgotten Umihara Kawase strategy page. They used to have some (bad) maps and a roadmap.
Thanks, though :>

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 07:38:10 am »
Since I didn't get your email, I posted the maps that were found in your most recent post with images.  I notice there were some field numbers missed - did I skip some?  Do you have a preferred other order for these, or is it best to keep in numerical order?  And lastly I recall you wanted your email removed from your credited name back in the day; should I keep it like that?

Thanks again, always nice to get another complete Super NES (or Super Famicom) game!

Is the upcoming 3DS game a sequel or a remake?

Offline Raccoon Sam

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2013, 09:00:08 am »
Thanks for your kind words. Strange, I'm 100% sure I sent an e-mail. And no, you're not missing anything; for some reason, fields 09, 13, 19, 27, 32, 39, 44, 53, and 54 don't exist at all. That order is just fine. :)
I don't remember anything about wanting my e-mail not shown. Hmm. Maybe I'm just forgetful :F. Please add my current e-mail behind the link; vervalkongmail.com

I don't know anything about the 3DS game, but I hope it's good! :>

The PSX sequel has a similar file structure, so maybe one day I'll dig into those files as well. Haha!