Site Boards > Message Board Announcements

2009/09/06: New boards

(1/3) > >>

bustin98:
Welcome everyone to the new boards. While I believe everything was brought over, it wasn't a perfect transfer. But most is fixable so if there is something you can not figure out, drop me a line.

For forum regulars, please use the password recovery feature to log in. You can send me an email if it you have problems, but you will have to provide your username and the email address you used to register. I will have additional questions if contacted.

Revned:
Yay! This board looks much better so far. Thanks bustin98!

bustin98:
Sweetness. I was trying to figure out the member ranks, but it looks like it gets solved once a person logs into their account. Yay!

EDIT: Got everyone's rank fixed.

Maxim:
It's nice to have proper board software, but a shame it's the default theme; it's always nicer to customise it a bit to be less generic. Also, 128KB attachments is no good for maps.

Also, yay proper RSS.

[ move]Also, boo MOVE tag. What is this, 1998?[ /move]

Edit 2: please increase the RSS character limit to a huge number. Truncated RSS is evil.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm tired of looking at that...
bustin98

JonLeung:
I just got on.  Nice work.  I'd seen the forums earlier, but it's nice to see them now fully functional with all the old posts (up to Aug. 8, anyway) on here.  :)  bustin98 is the man!

I'm sure either me or bustin98 will get around to modifying this to look less generic.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure anyone who registered after Aug. 8 is going to have to register again.

Looks like topics that are linked to from other topics will have to have their URLs modified...not a big deal, but a bit of a pain.  bustin, is there anything you can do about the formatting in the "NES Game Atlas", "Super NES Game Atlas", and "Game Boy Game Atlas" topics in Map Requests?  I can probably fix them manually, but just thought I'd ask if there is an easier way...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version