Author Topic: Pokemon Platinum (NDS)  (Read 42593 times)

Offline CDRom

Re: Pokemon Platinum (NDS)
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 06:14:41 pm »
This time I've got Route 227, Stark Mountain, Route 228 and 229. I also have the Resort Area, but I can only upload four :( . I'll put it up once I've finished 230, which I should hopefully do tomorrow *cue six month waiting period*...

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 07:50:19 am »
Are these meant to be submissions?

I'll gladly put them up if they are, however, don't expect me to be up-to-date following every topic, which is why I strongly prefer submissions to be done via email.

Offline CDRom

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 01:26:32 pm »
We were planning on submitting them when they were all done. Which just so happens to be now :D . Well, all overworld anyway. I may do the caves and stuff, but as of now they're not hugely relevant (or required by our project).

Anyway, here's the promised Resort Area, along with Route 230. I also forgot that I needed to do Lake Acuity, so here it is. The water is slightly off at the bottom. I tried a lot, but I couldn't align it =/. Anyway, as far as I'm aware, that's the Sinnoh overworld complete...

Offline CDRom

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 05:08:19 pm »
Whoops, I totally forgot about Half and Newmoon island. They're technically overworld, so they've now been done. They're at night for atmosphere (moons, night, y'know?), but also because it's 12am here and I forgot to change the clock to midday to do it in daylight :P ...