Site Boards > Message Board Announcements

2010-05-01: Registration fixed

(1/3) > >>

JonLeung:
bustin98 says he's fixed the CAPTCHA issues with the registration process.  And it should also give you a new combination of letters if you're having troubles with a particular one.  Thanks, bustin!

Hopefully now we'll see some new members again.

marioman:

--- Quote from: JonLeung on May 01, 2010, 12:10:39 am ---Hopefully now we'll see some new members again.

--- End quote ---
Like olsonraymond?   ::)

I am not sure what is going on, but that post seems to also be messing up the RSS feed.  Sometimes I can read it, but sometimes I get a parse error.

EDIT:  I am also seeing references to kdjkfjskdfjlskdjf.com all over the forum.  The Web of Trust scorecard for this site says that it downloads malicious content/browser exploits.  Thought you would like to know.

EDIT2: *Does some testing*  Yep, kdjkfjskdfjlskdjf.com is installing trojan horses.  Watch yourselves.

EDIT3: The script is in the RSS feed (and possibly the quick edit feature) so that's why it isn't working right.

Peardian:
olsonraymond? That name showed up on Nintendo Papercraft's forum to post spam about money/surveys, and that place uses a captcha as well.

And yes, I got redirected to a trojan-infected site when I went here just a few moments ago.

Revned:
The captcha this forum uses for registration is weak. Keep an eye out for more spambots.

Peardian:
Surprise surprise, the exact same redirect-to-trojan thing happened when I subsequently visited the Nintendo Papercraft forum. It runs on the same software as this one, so I'm wondering if that's related.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version