Site Boards > Message Board Help

Session Verification Failed?

(1/3) > >>

Peardian:
Anyone else been getting this recently? Occasionally, on the first time I attempt to edit one of my posts, it has started giving me this error and telling me to try logging in again. Simply going back and trying again works, though, so it's not too much of a hassle.

Peardian:
Now this is strange. Another error just popped up related to this. It's weird, because I'm having the same errors on another forum running the same software.

"Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message."

This happens sometimes when I hit Preview and then try to post afterwards. Is this a cookie setting issue?

bustin98:
I ran into this when I had the Google Chrome frame installed in IE8. I don't know the cause of it, and until it happens to more than one user I can't say thats its an issue with the software and not something on your end.

Show me how to re-create it and that will go a long way.

TerraEsperZ:
That's funny, that used to happen to me when trying to post from work. I use Firefox Portable since my office computer only has IE8. I didn't mention it before because I figured it must have been some sort of network security glitch.

Peardian:
That's the thing, it's seemingly random. I'll click edit, and it will reject me. Or, I'll preview a post, submit it, and get redirected back to the post page. Attempting the action immediately afterward always works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version