Author Topic: Final Fantasy 4 (SNES)  (Read 8169 times)

Offline Paco

Final Fantasy 4 (SNES)
« on: February 21, 2011, 06:06:47 am »
I wanted to contact Locke_gb7 over Email that is posted on the Site, but it came back saying "User Account is expired" so i have no choice to use the Board to point out the error that is made in this Map. Hopefully he will read this.

Or is there another way to contact him?
Legends never dies.

Offline Trop

Re: Final Fantasy 4 (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 07:53:41 am »
Hey Jon, is this the email the guy used to submit the maps?  What's the protocol for broken contact links?

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Re: Final Fantasy 4 (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 01:20:52 pm »
Sorry I didn't reply right away, I think Paco might have even emailed me about it earlier, actually...oops, sorry.

I suppose the next time Locke_gb7 emails a submission in I should take note of his email address and ask him if that's what he wants to update his broken email contact link to.  So I'm sure we'll get a hold of him soon, as he's probably still actively mapping.

But I don't think there's anything we can do about email contacts that are dead for one-time or long-ago contributors.  As per my habit of deleting submission emails once I'm sure the maps are up, I'm not likely to have their contact info if it's not the same as what's on the site or the forums.