Author Topic: Dragon Warrior/Quest Series??  (Read 11678 times)

Offline magicbay

• this isn't me.. just a celeb i like..
Dragon Warrior/Quest Series??
« on: January 02, 2011, 09:30:51 am »
I was wondering if someone could map out the other Dragon Warrior/Quest games in this series?

Here's a website link for those that want to pick this monster of a project up but have never picked up a copy from this great game collection.

http://www.woodus.com/den/home.php

Jon, i hope i'm not out of line by posting the above website link in a message?   If I am, I am truly sorry about it.

Offline Paco

Re: Dragon Warrior/Quest Series??
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 11:30:25 am »
I plan to do it in the Future, starting with Dragon Warrior 2 for NES. But before that i have to complete MM4+5 and FF2 first.
Legends never dies.

Offline magicbay

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 02:07:59 pm »
That's cool.

Which platform of FF2 will ya be doing the maps for, Paco?   I know there's quite a few FF2 versions out there so that why I'm so curious to know which one the maps will be for.

The Dragon Warrior/Quest link in my original post is a very good site for the Dragon Warrior/Quest maps if ya want to donate your work there as well as post them here once ya finish your other projects.   :)

Offline Paco

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 03:20:43 pm »
That's cool.

Which platform of FF2 will ya be doing the maps for, Paco?   I know there's quite a few FF2 versions out there so that why I'm so curious to know which one the maps will be for.

Please check "Maps In Progress"-Board if you want to know.

The Dragon Warrior/Quest link in my original post is a very good site for the Dragon Warrior/Quest maps if ya want to donate your work there as well as post them here once ya finish your other projects.   :)

No, i wont donate it to a site that i dont know.
Legends never dies.

Offline magicbay

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 12:36:41 am »
Well, it's there if ya want to check it out sometime.

I for one, have used it when ever I play the Dragon Warrior/Quest games and for pre-ordering the upcoming games like Dragon Quest 6 is coming out on February 14th 2011.

Yes it even tells when certain titles of this collection is coming out as well as their price.

Sorry Jon if I seem like an advertisement.   It won't happen again..

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 09:00:44 am »

No, i wont donate it to a site that i dont know.

:)

Though there's nothing wrong with submitting your maps to other sites if you do ever feel inclined; you're the one who made them, so you can do whatever you want with them.  I'm glad for the exclusives that I have and I don't think any other site is close to being as large a screenshot map collection as VGMaps.com.

Sorry Jon if I seem like an advertisement.   It won't happen again..

I didn't even say anything.

There's nothing wrong with posting links, and it is cool to share other sites of interest.  I only get concerned about "advertising" if you mention it incessantly, especially if it's a site you own or run.  And I know you're not one of those new users that come on for the sole purpose of advertising - in that case, that's grounds for instant "bannination".
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:05:50 am by JonLeung »

Offline Paco

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 10:24:53 am »
Though there's nothing wrong with submitting your maps to other sites if you do ever feel inclined; you're the one who made them, so you can do whatever you want with them.  I'm glad for the exclusives that I have and I don't think any other site is close to being as large a screenshot map collection as VGMaps.com.

yeah, i submitted some PC-Maps to Abandonia before submitting here and will continue to do so. ^^
Legends never dies.

Offline magicbay

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 05:48:13 pm »
It's cool.

Like I said in an earlier post, the Dragon Warrior/Quest link is there for those members that enjoy playin the series, like myself.

I think it's a great site if ya need help with one of the games outside of going to www.gamefaqs.com and here.

Ok.   I'll stop posting messages about this now..