Author Topic: Quackshot  (Read 10375 times)

Offline Will

Quackshot
« on: May 14, 2011, 12:01:51 pm »
I just wondered Darkwolf, have you abandoned this project? I noticed that your map of Duckburg is only one third of the Duckburg Level. The Mexico Stage is divided into three parts and the Transylvania Level I have worked on is divided into six parts. Would you like to resume and complete Duckburg and we can finish the map collection of the game together? Once every part of each level is finished, I think it would be a good idea to unite the parts together to form level maps. If you interested in this collaboration, I look forward to it. I'm not sure about you murphy341, but you can also collaborate if you want.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:03:37 pm by Will »

Offline DarkWolf

Re: Quackshot
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:37:42 am »
I did that map to open up the "Q" section for the Genesis page.  You can finish it.  I haven't had the time or energy to do any mapping or ripping lately.

Offline Zetta

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 03:51:12 pm »
Thank you Will for resuming DarkWolf's 'Quackshot' project on VG-Maps. I love the Transylvanian levels you mapped. Do you plan on uploading the rest of the Mexico levels, like the missing temple levels someday?

P.S. Thanks for uploading the 3rd and 4th Mexico stages on the 20th. I can't wait to see the rest of Mexico, as well as the rest of this adorable, quirky Disney game.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:57:11 am by Zetta »

Offline Zetta

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 05:24:36 pm »
Hey Will, you've been pretty busy with the MM and Killer Instinct mapping lately.

Are you going to be resuming your Quackshot mapping any time soon?? Pretty - please!?

Offline Cleeem

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 05:00:25 pm »
Hello there! ;)
QuackShot maps are now finished.  8)

Many thanks to the contributors for their maps on this game.  :)
  • I made the missing ones (+30)
  • for the other maps already made(=15, I add secret items of the barrels and other items given by the enemies, and very little other things
  • all 45 maps will be in the category "marked"
It is the gift of the beginning of 2021  :), for the 30th anniversary of the release of one of the coolest Genesis games (QuackShot = 1991  ;)).

Click here for all the maps:
https://vgmaps.com/Atlas/Genesis/index.htm#QuackShotStarringDonaldDuck

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:36:31 am by Cleeem »