Author Topic: Mitsume ga Tooru (The Three Eyed One)  (Read 9487 times)

Offline Zetta

Mitsume ga Tooru (The Three Eyed One)
« on: July 07, 2011, 11:16:38 pm »
Has anyone ever heard of a rare NES game based on an obscure old anime from the late 80s called 'Mitsume ga Tooru'??

The main character looks like a cross between Krillin and that three-eyed freak from Dragon Ball. I forgot his name already, haha. The premise of this game is that the Krillin lookalike hero (Hosuke Sharaku) has to save his girlfriend by defeating his lifelong nemesis. Gameplay is like a cross between Jackie Chan and Mega Man, and there are five stages in all.

It's a really cool game, and should be a quick and easy one to map out.

Offline Will

Re: Mitsume ga Tooru (The Three Eyed One)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 02:55:53 am »
I believe this three-eyed freak as you call him is Tien. This platformer seems good enough to do after my recent experience with Vice: Project Doom. Count on me to map this.

Offline Zetta

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 03:35:52 am »
Thank you soooo much, dude. I knew I could count on ya.
 :D :D :D ;D

Offline Will

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 12:35:15 am »
Two of the stage maps are completed. Expect to see more and perhaps all of the remainder the following week. Currently I am trying to straighten the stage 3 graphics due to the wavering background of the desert. You'll hear more from me.

Offline Zetta

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 03:24:27 am »
Thanks Will, as always. You did a great job with the desert background at the beginning of stage 3. And stage 4 looks awesome too, which must have been a real challenge due to the autoscrolling and sky color changes during the first part.

BTW, how far along are you with stage 5? I'm dieing to see the final level.

Thanks.

Zetta, out!