Author Topic: I'm Technos  (Read 10016 times)

Offline Technos

I'm Technos
« on: November 25, 2011, 04:51:43 am »
Hello I'm Technos. I'm new and I just signed up to this forum. I'm autistic which means my mind can make me perform good but also bad things. Well I don't really know much about it. I'm working on a series of maps from a PC platformer game Speedy Eggbert. It's also known as Speedy Blupi, don't know why. There is a total of 36 big maps. After that I'll move on to Speedy Eggbert 2 which I have to do many more maps with.

The link to these games
http://www.egames.com/game/speedy+eggbert+bundle.html

Offline TerraEsperZ

Re: I'm Technos
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 01:10:12 pm »
Hmmm... real new member, or customized spam? I'm not trying to be disrespectful if you really are a new member, but let's just say we've been bombarded with spambots for the last few months and featuring a link to a game site on your very first post, well... it doesn't look good honestly.

Anyway, welcome to VGMaps if you're really staying around, otherwise this thread will be deleted soon enough.
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Peardian

• Busy busy
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 01:38:41 pm »
It's a tad suspicious, but I've never seen a spambot actually talk about mapping here. I think this member is actually human. ;)

Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your maps. :)
MM (10%) - SMA3 (33%) - DNS (0%)

Come check out the Nintendo 64 Mapping Workshop!

Offline Technos

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 04:30:21 pm »
 :-[ Sorry. I'm not trying to spam or anything. I just don't really know how you do these things here. So you'll might as well help me whenever I'm doing the wrong thing.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 06:07:36 pm »
I'm honestly sorry for doubting you. I actually thought that game companies were starting to employ dedicated spammers to post about their games on game-related message boards. Imagine if human-level AIs are ever created and are used for "intelligent" spamming... *shudder*

Anyway, allow me to welcome you (again) to VGMaps! It's always nice to see some new blood!
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Will

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 01:35:19 am »
Hi! It's good to see someone who's a cartographer at heart. This is an interesting game you chose to map. We don't very often get online internet game maps. My online internet game map is "Prince of Persia: Special Edition" on the IBM PC section. So long as Speedy Eggbert is an official game and not fan-made (I've never played it or heard of it) it's perfectly acceptable on the site.