Author Topic: Looney Tunes Collector: Martian Revenge/Marvin Strikes Back! (Game Boy Color)  (Read 32933 times)

Offline LTIan

Since that' game's resolved can anyone remap the maps from Looney Tunes Collector: Alert?

Most of the maps are kinda blurry.

Offline Shiny_

I still have all the (uncompiled) maps from Alert!, but would feel bad about replacing someone else's maps just because they're a little blurry. Another deterrent is that my maps don't show objects. The current maps do, although not in all configurations.

Blurriness aside, I do wish the current maps were better organized. Names like "Hole 04" and "Town 1 Hotel" aren't particularly descriptive.

If new maps were submitted, it might be a tough call on which map set to keep.

Offline ReyVGM

• Game Endings Master
The maps wouldn't be replaced, they would just be an alternative.

Offline LTIan

I still have all the (uncompiled) maps from Alert!, but would feel bad about replacing someone else's maps just because they're a little blurry. Another deterrent is that my maps don't show objects. The current maps do, although not in all configurations.

Blurriness aside, I do wish the current maps were better organized. Names like "Hole 04" and "Town 1 Hotel" aren't particularly descriptive.

If new maps were submitted, it might be a tough call on which map set to keep.

You can post them here if you want. :)

Offline Shiny_

I don't think that new maps of Alert! would be enough of an improvement to merit the work involved.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
Don't I make the judgment calls about what gets replaced?

Though yes, sometimes that's a tough call.  However, if it were a case of a sharp, 1:1, pixel-perfect map submitted when a fuzzy, not 1:1, not pixel-perfect map already exists, if there are no additional features on the fuzzy map, I would not likely hesitate to have it replaced.

Offline LTIan

I don't think that new maps of Alert! would be enough of an improvement to merit the work involved.

I meant you can post them here in this thread of mine :) I can make better use of them myself.

Offline Shiny_

I meant you can post them here in this thread of mine :) I can make better use of them myself.

If you're referring to the uncompiled maps, then know that preparing those is also a fair amount of work. I'd have to confirm that every map was ripped properly before I'd feel comfortable with posting them. They also have less-than-descriptive names like "60[0]-Map-0x3C[0]".

Offline LTIan

Ok. :)