Author Topic: ( Genesis ) - Shining in the Darkness  (Read 13697 times)

Offline vorpal86

( Genesis ) - Shining in the Darkness
« on: August 17, 2008, 12:40:08 am »
I decided to go ahead and work on the SITD Maps. I've almost labeled Dungeon LV 1 so here is what I have. This map took extra time due to my paper map being off by 1 1/2 grid. Threw me all off. The rest should be pretty quickly done when I get a chance to finish them.

How's the layout and design? There are other labels to add like Boss Creature locations, Character locations, Jail Cells and key item locations.

SITD - Dungeon Level 1 - Ground Floor
(REMOVED. No longer being hosted) Tryin to clean up. : )
I'll finish it up soon.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:30:43 pm by vorpal86 »

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: Shining in the Darkness (GENS)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 05:05:24 pm »
I think the layout and design is great, even though I must admit having no knowledge of the game itself, so perhaps a player would have more relevant commentaries to make. I've always admired people who made maps from scratch like this.

---

Current projects: Ristar-The Shooting Star (Gen), Sonic The Hedgehog (Gen), Sonic CD (Sega CD), Mega Man Zero (GBA), Battletoads (NES), Bucky O'Hare (NES)
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline vorpal86

RE: Shining in the Darkness (GENS)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 04:47:46 pm »
Ahh thanks. I need to clean up the type face. I've had to draw the font style for the legend myself. I think I'll just use the main key icons for the map, and try to keep the map as clean as possible. No reason to give away every location then there wouldn't be many fun surprises. :)

Offline vorpal86

Re: Shining in the Darkness (GENS)
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 07:43:31 pm »
Necroposting my own thread..

I forgot about this. But, I'll save it for a later date. My old site is not active anymore and who knows what I did with those maps I made.. I'm sure they are somewhere..

Note to self... you just found a crap load of your old maps most of which are already complete and posted to VGMAps.. A few of them are not here though. Shining in the darkness is among the ones located.. Great!

/lunch...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:01:24 pm by vorpal86 »

Offline vorpal86

Re: Shining in the Darkness (GENS)
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 02:29:32 pm »
OK here is the official update and final.

Shining in the  Darkness maps are now officially done and posted. Sorry if I necroposted but I'm trying to update my absence! Thanks for your patience! ;)