Author Topic: I'm Back... Finally  (Read 8972 times)

Offline Eggz

I'm Back... Finally
« on: September 06, 2006, 03:19:54 pm »
Hey guys! Guess what, I'm back.

I'm sorry, I just dropped off the face of the planet for a few months. Finishing off high school, preparing for university, working allsummer and finally moving took more of my time than I would have liked. I should be getting my laptop for school in a few days, and I'm expecting to have a good deal of me-time between classes, so I'm going to take up my Seiken Densetsu 3 project again. I had had some maps finished last time that I never sent in because of the problems with server, so I'll send them in soon.

Anyways, see you around the board.

---

Q: What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is dangerous?

A: A sparrow with a machine gun.

- The Riddler; Batman the Movie
This looks like a job for Science!

Offline TerraEsperZ

RE: I'm Back... Finally
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 04:06:42 pm »
Nice to see you. It's been too quiet here this summer...

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)

Offline Eggz

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 09:59:24 am »
Thanks for the welcome back Terra. I finally got my laptop today, so I'll be loading my files back on tonight. Expect something from me in the next few days.

How's the Metroid Fuzion project coming along?

---

Q: What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree, and is dangerous?

A: A sparrow with a machine gun.

- The Riddler; Batman the Movie
This looks like a job for Science!

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 10:52:31 am »
Metroid what? No seriously, the game's layering system in terms of transparencies just added too many complications and would have required me to remap some sections and seeing as this was the second time I had started mapping the game from scratch, I just got sick of it and put it on hold.

Now, I'm working almost full time on mapping Castlevania: Harmony Of Dissonance (GBA). I have a full 50% of the game mapped (the equivalent of one full castle) and I'm trying to finish the other 50% as soon as possible. Aside from that, I'm also working every once in a while on the Symphony Of The Night project with Revned and everyone else, although so far I have only contributed technical advice on how to assemble the rooms together properly.

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)