Author Topic: Mega Man Maps  (Read 571585 times)

Offline RT 55J

RE: Mega Man Maps
« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2008, 11:53:48 pm »
JonLueng Said:
Not sure how Rush, Fliptop (Eddie), Otto, Duo or King fit in, though...

Rush refers to the band of the same name, but I don't think that the others have any musical connection. On the other hand, Enker, Punk, and Ballade from the GB have musical names. Enka is a type of Japanese music, and the latter two should be obvious.

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman

Offline Will

« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2008, 12:08:00 am »
Still working on the Power Plant Network system. Enka sounds like a female elk to me. I thought that the Netnavis other than Megaman were called Rush, Roll, Glyde and so on because of their movement abilities i.e. Rush called for his speed, Roll with the superpower of doing a sonic hedgehog roll (except there is no spines on her spine), Glyde with his gliding abilites and also Protoman called Blues because of his rare and deep dark love passion (I've seen many love cartoons with names like "Babysitter Blues" or "Computer School Blues"). I did not think they were after certain music bands of media. Probably Capcom will invent a Netnavi with a name extracted from Milli Vanilli.

Offline Zeric

« Reply #227 on: July 04, 2008, 07:08:59 pm »
The first X-Hunter Base is now complete. Now there is only the second and third of the X-Hunter Base left of Mega Man X2. Jippi.

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4158/xhunterbasefk8.png

---

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2) Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)
Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)

Offline marioman

« Reply #228 on: July 05, 2008, 07:10:38 am »
Good job.  Two to go.  (And one of those two levels is really short IIRC.)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #229 on: July 05, 2008, 08:59:45 am »
I will assume that is a submission since you said that was completed, Zeric...

Offline marioman

« Reply #230 on: July 05, 2008, 09:36:00 am »
Don't forget the Overdrive Ostrich and Wire Sponge maps that he posted on the last page.

Offline Zeric

« Reply #231 on: July 05, 2008, 10:13:31 am »
I did some changes on the other two and Jon I will send them all to you once I am done with the last two.

---

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2) Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)

Current Projects: Akumajo Dracula (X6800 - Final Stage) Mega Man X2 (SNES Sigma 2)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA - 83%)

Offline marioman

« Reply #232 on: July 13, 2008, 08:03:54 pm »
Update 7/13/08:

Zeric has finished his Mega Man X2 maps.  This completes the SNES map category.  Thanks Zeric.

Now there are only two simple games to map.  Mega Man III PC and Rockman EXE WS.  After those two are mapped, then the only games left will be PSX and GBA games!

Offline Will

« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2008, 12:59:16 pm »
Just want to keep you briefed instead of waiting for Battle Network to finish. I've completed the Power Plant sections and a few more Internet Sectors. By the time they get here this very weekend, the map count for that game will have reached to 95 (96 if the Teacher's Car System still existed, I'll attend to it). I'm not sure how many more there are left but at the moment I'm concentrating on the remaining Internet sectors.

Offline marioman

« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2008, 11:24:41 am »
Update 7/20/08:

Will has put up some more MMBN maps.  Thanks Will.

Offline Rew

« Reply #235 on: July 21, 2008, 06:47:53 am »
Dang, I can't believe there are so many MMBN maps! And to think, there are six such games! =P

Also, thanks for the X2 maps, Zeric! =D

---

"So this is what it's like..."

- Spark Mandrill
From the Super Smash Bros. Brawl board on GameFAQs:
The only Fox News we're interested in is breakthroughs in his metagame.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #236 on: July 21, 2008, 07:03:38 am »
Rew Said:
Dang, I can't believe there are so many MMBN maps! And to think, there are six such games! =P

I don't even play the Battle Network games, but I am aware of more than 6...at least if you count the two versions of the later ones.

There's the first one, then BN 2, BN 3 White, BN 3 Blue, BN 4...Sun?, BN 4...Moon?, BN 4.5, BN 5 Colonel, BN 5 Protoman, BN 5 DS, BN 6...something, and BN 6 something else, and that other BN trading card (chip?) game...  That's all from memory.

Oh, and Network Transmission, which is actually a really good GameCube platformer once you get past the first few stages which look too much alike.  That's the only Battle Network game I fully played.

I suppose I could've looked at the beginning of this topic to count them... :P

Does the Star Force series count as a whole 'nother series, or a side-story series, or does it continue from Battle Network?  Is it like Xtreme compared to X, or the Game Boy Mega Man (classic) compared to the console Mega Man (classic)?

Offline marioman

« Reply #237 on: July 21, 2008, 07:23:43 pm »
Star Force is Battle Network, but like 200 years in the future or something.  Think of it as something like Mega Man X, but with Battle Network.

Offline Will

« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2008, 12:01:39 am »
There are even more maps put up of Battle Network. The rank by now must be from "Still a lot" to "Tonnes". The mapping of this entire game is near completion. All I have left to do is the remaining Internet System sectors, although I know it will be hard attempting to get all but one of the chips in the entire game.

Offline marioman

« Reply #239 on: July 28, 2008, 04:14:21 pm »
OK, tonnes it is.  Your new maps look great.  Maybe next week you can update the number of maps left from "tonnes" to "loads".  :P