Author Topic: Mega Man Maps  (Read 576668 times)

Offline marioman

RE: Mega Man Maps
« Reply #300 on: October 19, 2008, 02:27:19 pm »
Yeah, I was referring to Zero 2.  I seemed to remember that either you or Geminiman said that you had lost interest in it, but I couldn't remember who it was.

Anyways, good job on those MM3 maps.  That's one long Mega Man game to map.

Offline RT 55J

« Reply #301 on: October 19, 2008, 10:22:19 pm »
Now will somebody please give 4-6 a similar treatment.

Also, Elec Man's map needs some fixing. I can see the life bar in some places, and the screens only appear to be 224 pixels tall, as opposed to the proper 240 pixels.

---

"its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys" - John Freeman

Offline Revned

« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2008, 12:02:24 am »
I don't want to make any promises, but I think I will redo my MM1, 2, and 4 maps fairly soon. I'm a little busy with something else at the moment, but I might not be able to resist...

Offline Will

« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2008, 08:10:24 am »
Take your time Revned. I only wish I were motivated to continue the Battle Network mapping.

Offline TenguMan

« Reply #304 on: October 25, 2008, 11:58:52 am »
I'm a little late with my weekly map of megaman9, but don't worry, it will come soon :)

sorry!

Offline marioman

« Reply #305 on: October 28, 2008, 04:37:56 pm »
No problem.  I see that the Tornado Man maps is now up.  This leaves one Robot Master.  Good job.

Offline marioman

« Reply #306 on: November 07, 2008, 08:10:56 pm »
OK, TenguMan has finished Jewel Man's level.  So we once again have every Robot Master's level mapped.  Thanks TenguMan.

Offline marioman

« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2008, 08:57:05 pm »
It appears that Will is getting back to mapping BN2.  Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot think of a witty descriptor for the number of maps left to rip, so I guess I will just leave it at "truckloads" for now.  Thanks Will.

Offline marioman

« Reply #308 on: November 23, 2008, 08:11:48 pm »
Will has ripped more BN2 maps.  I guess there are still more than I can count...  Good job Will.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #309 on: November 29, 2008, 12:56:40 am »
I've got another busy weekend ahead of me (as in, the non-VGMaps.com-related type of "busy") but I should be able to put up another complete set from Revned.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #310 on: November 29, 2008, 10:27:03 am »
Revned's total revision for Mega Man IV is now up!

Funny how Toad Man's map is the same size (or at least within a tenth of a kB) as ABSelectStart's old one with the tips on it and stuff.

Offline marioman

« Reply #311 on: November 29, 2008, 05:06:50 pm »
Awesome!  They look great Revned.  Thanks.

By the way, has anyone heard from TenguMan lately?  I found a decent quality MM9 speedrun that may be useful in his MM9 mapping.  Hopefully they will help with the planet in the Galaxy Man background and the Wily Castle levels.  In addition, this guide says that there are 42 sections to Endless Mode.  Therefore, it can indeed be mapped.

Offline Will

« Reply #312 on: November 29, 2008, 11:35:42 pm »
I knew it! I just knew the Endless Mode couldn't be literally Endless. Endless levels in a game, there's no such thing. At least I don't believe so, but there are some games with loops like the SMS game "My Hero" or the Arcade game "Ghosts n' Goblins". Anyway you're doing marvellous Tenguman. Hope to see the Wily Castle soon.

Offline TenguMan

« Reply #313 on: November 30, 2008, 10:54:32 am »
Hi everyone :)

I tried to make dr. wily's castle maps, but unfortunally there are few screens so it's pretty difficult, I should invent the tilesets... :(

anyway, I saw that there are many screen of Fake Man, so I think I'll recreate his stage..

unfortunally I'm little busy at this time, but I hope to restart making maps with the new year :)

Maybe I'll adopt another system for dr wily, taking photos near the television :P I'don't know yet :P

sorry

Offline marioman

« Reply #314 on: November 30, 2008, 01:12:42 pm »
No need to apologize, I understand how people can get busy.

By the way, I posted this link a while back, but I had forgotten about it.  It is a file that contains tiles from MM9.  Included is the moon from Galaxy Man's stage and tiles from Wily Castle.  The file extension is .nes, but it will not run in an emulator.  Just open it in a tile viewer and you can extract the graphics from the file.