Author Topic: Parasite Eve (PSX)  (Read 27221 times)

Offline mephea

RE: Parasite Eve (PSX)
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 06:54:25 am »
i think im going to break each area into a separate map.  the first day is just such a large image file and it is kind of a task to look at.  I dunno though, i will find out soon if this is the best way to go.

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 10:22:50 am »
How's this coming along, mephea?  I'm suddenly curious.

Offline mephea

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 07:03:37 am »
it's coming, life is starting to get hectic for me and we're about to move again, to a place without broadband (again) anyhow, im halfway through day 2, but i did stop for ff12.  now im done with that and i will go back to this and tmnt.  

the reason im so slow on parasite eve is because the ps emulator makes my pc ack retarded.  O_O  ill be done one day.

Offline TerraEsperZ

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 10:18:29 am »
Sorry for taking so long to comment on that first map. I think it looks good. I've never played the game but it really helps that the areas are linked logically and connecting arrows aren't going all over the map. My only criticism is that it's not completely obvious at first glance what is a room and what is a cinematic, but I have no idea how to differenciate them (differently colored border maybe?) but that's just me. I'm eager to see more :)

---

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." [...] The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

B*tch, meet reality. Reality, meet b*tch. - Me
Current project that are on hold because job burnout :
-Drill Dozer (GBA)
-Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)
-Naya's Quest (PC)