Author Topic: See something familiar in this picture?  (Read 7283 times)

Offline JonLeung

• Administrator
See something familiar in this picture?
« on: July 02, 2020, 07:45:08 am »

Hmmm...

Also, not sure how to feel about this yet, to be honest.

Flattered?  Probably.
Angry?  Not really?  Not as much as I thought?

EDIT: I contacted her on Instagram, as I initially thought she was selling the dresses and wanted to know if she would at least mention VGMaps.com.  Turns out I misread that she is talking about the game's Kickstarter going live, not her dress.  Her full response:

hey there!! This is a wonderful design, thanks for bringing this to my attention! I actually bought this from someone off of Poshmark, a second hand clothing app, and the tags are from Koala Fashion. I'm very sorry if they used your print without your permission, but I'm just a clothing collector that likes to play dress up - I absolutely will not be trying to sell this design, I wouldn't even know how! I hope you have a wonderful week ☺️

Well, Koala Art & Fashion doesn't appear to be selling it anymore.  Probably for the best as I don't need a repeat of the whole Super Kid Icarus / Flip Industries fiasco.  I wouldn't have expected compensation but if it was still selling, and selling well, it would be nice if they mention VGMaps.

I guess in any case I should be flattered.  Made this morning interesting...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:24:43 am by JonLeung »