General Boards > Map Gab

Alisia Dragoon maps and secrets

(1/2) > >>

Cleeem:
Hello !  ;)
I had the good surprise to discover maps for Alisia Dragoon.
Thank very much for that, G.E.R.

I think it could be very interesting to add all the secret areas and bonuses.
For example, there are lot of them in the first temple. For now, the area remains blank on the map.

Thank you again for publishing theses maps !  :)

[edit]
I decided to make mini-maps for all the game using G.E.R.'s maps! :-)
(except for the yellow boxes, which are additions of my own to indicate missing secret passages)

It is very simple :

* light pink circle is a bonus already on the maps
* yellow circle is a bonus that could be added on the mapsYou have to walk right next to the hidden bonuses for them to appear.

Stage 1 Temple

Stage 2 Swamp

Stage 3 Zeppelin

Stage 4 Mountain

Stage 5 Caves

Stage 6 Spaceship

Stage 7 Palace

Rank List
It is displayed at the end of the game.  The columns show what you've used most often (Alisia Thunder = left column or companion power = right column).

source : https://wepon.at-ninja.jp/alisia.html

While playing to check the secrets, the game gave me the rank « Thunder Unicorn » Thunder Pawa ! That was nice ! ;)

[Edit]
While I was doing the tests, I used two codes of invicibility for Alisia (the first one) and her companions (the second one), if anyone is interested :
0013FA:4E75 and 0010CA:6002
 ;)

G.E.R.:
It's very awesome that you're modify the maps and extend it.
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Y_6Mc978jUeTMw - you can use my Photoshop files with separated layers or I can modify the maps later.

Cleeem:
Hello G.E.R.,
thank you for your kind message.

Thanks to you, I was able to discover one or two secrets I did not know in the game !  :)

I would happily give you the complementary pieces of map I made (framed in yellow), but I'm not on my favorite computer and I've used different tools (is this why I'm getting a color that's a little different from that of your maps?).
Thank you for your confidence with psd files but I will not have the tools to use them correctly right now.
Everything I've posted here has been done with paint. ^^

All bonuses have been precisely placed, and I've added pointers to hidden areas.
I hope it will help you to update the maps as you wish.
I'm glad I could give you this info.

G.E.R.:
I will place the items and hidden areas on the maps and resend them.

Cleeem:
Thank you very much !  :)
I added a section : rank list with another nice picture. ^^

and another bonus...

Alisia and her four companions
(top to bottom and left to right) : Boomerang Lizard, Thunder Raven, Ball O' Fire and Dragon Frye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version